现代大学英语精读第二版1-6unite翻译参考答案(5)

2023-06-03 来源:旧番剧
The situation there seems quite complicated. The government has promised to look into it.
8. 我爷爷似乎正在好起来, 但是他任然需要有人照顾。
My grandpa seems to be getting better and better, but he still needs somebody to look after him.
9. 经济学家已经得出结论: 危机似乎很快就要结束了, 世界经济正在好转。
Economists have come to the conclusion that the crisis seems to be coming to an end. World economy is looking up.
10. 这次病后, 我看了看我的银行账本。 使我伤心的是, 账上的余额几乎是零。 我前三年存在银行的钱全花完了。
When I got well I looked at my bank account. To my sadness, I found my balance was almost zero. All my sayings in the past three years were gone.
1. 你还是试一试别的方法吧。
You ought to try a different method.
2. 要不你再去和写作老师谈一谈
I think you ought to talk with our writing teacher about it.
3. 我们还是立即向警方报告这次失窃吧。
We ought to report the theft to the police immediately.
4. 你的父母身体不好, 你多去看看他们吧。
You ought to see your parents more often now that they are not in good health.
5. 你不该对长辈那样大声嚷嚷。
You shouldn’ t have shouted at the elders like that.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧