电影《超级无敌掌门狗:剃刀边缘(1995)》Part1-中英文对照台词(2)
2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧
我在高街沃尔店
The wool shop in the high street.
你们快来吧
As soon as you can.
太太 我马上来
On our way, madam.
出发
温道林羊毛店
老朋友 你想不想要羊毛衣?
Need wool, don"t you, lad?
谢谢你这么快就来了
Thank you for coming so quickly.
有更多羊被盗
糟了
Oh, dear!
不要紧...小事罢了
Oh, allow me. Please.
对不起
Oh, I"m sorry.
我帮你放好它们
Oh, I"ll soon have these cleared up.
真是不小心 不好意思
It"s no trouble. How embarrassing.
它名叫普利斯顿 是我的狗
This is Preston, my dog.
你好吗?阿普哈...
All right, pooch?
我帮你收拾好它们
Won"t take a minute.
我...
Well, I...
你想要什么?
What was it you wanted?
我...
I...
我叫温道林蓝姆士波顿
Ramsbottom, Wendolene Ramsbottom.
真是个好名字
Oh, charming.
我叫华力士 我是来清洁窗子的
I"m Wallace. The windows.
这店子是你的吗?
Is this place yours?
是爸爸留给我的
Mm. My father left it to me...
他还留下一大笔债
Along with his debts
和其他东西
and a few other things.
他是个发明家
He was an inventor.
发明家?
Never!
我有时都喜欢发明