电影《超级无敌掌门狗:剃刀边缘(1995)》Part1-中英文对照台词(5)
2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧
Oh, yes. I"m inventing, mostly.
那么你有什么发明?
Oh, what sort of inventions?
那...
Well, sort of...
我爸爸一定会好高兴认识你
Daddy would loved to have met you.
可惜我爸爸...
Poor Daddy.
在我认识的女人之中
Of all the women I"ve met...
她们大部分都很难明白
not that there have been many, you understand.
维力牌狗粮
你明白吗?女人心 海底针
So you see, what I"m trying to say,
我真不知道该怎么说...
in a manner of speaking, is...
在我认识的女人之中 你真是...
Of all the ladies I"ve met, you...
下星期同样时间再见
The same time next week?
晚报:杀羊凶手阿高被捕
歹徒终于被绳之于法 老友
Caught bang to rights, you were.
你这次令我觉得很失望
You"ve really let us down this time, lad.
喂 你们走开...走开
Hey, give over.
走开...走开呀
Shoo, shoo! Go on with you!
我来是想向你道歉的
I"m sorry about this.
发生什么事呀?
For what?
没什么
Nothing.
我只想叫你以后不要接近我
Just stay away from me,from my shop
我的店铺 还有我可笑的窗户
and my silly, silly windows.
唔...我...唔
Well, I...
你忘记我吧 我只会连累你
Forget me. I"m no good for you.