二十大报告重要表述(4)

2023-06-03 来源:旧番剧
We have developed well-conceived and complete strategic plans for advancingthe cause of the Party and the country in the new era.
我们经过接续奋斗,实现了小康这个中华民族的千年梦想
We have achieved moderate prosperity, the millennia-old dream of the Chinesenation, through persistent hard work.
我们提出并贯彻新发展理念
We have put forward and applied a new development philosophy.
我们以巨大的政治勇气全面深化改革
We have comprehensively deepened reform with tremendous political courage.
我们实行更加积极主动的开放战略
We have pursued a more proactive strategy of opening up.
我们坚持走中国特色社会主义政治发展道路
We have kept to the path of socialist political advancement with Chinesecharacteristics.
我们确立和坚持马克思主义在意识形态领域指导地位的根本制度
We have established and upheld a foundational system for ensuring theguiding role of Marxism in the ideological domain.
我们深入贯彻以人民为中心的发展思想
We have implemented a people-centered philosophy of development.
我们坚持绿水青山就是金山银山的理念
We have acted on the idea thatlucid waters and lush mountains are invaluableassets.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧