电影《驯龙高手:归家》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2022-10-26 来源:旧番剧
只是说起龙的事
Just, all this talk of dragons,
让我有点想他
kinda makes me miss him.
过节的时候尤其如此
It"s hard at the holidays, you know.
我想知道无牙仔有没有想过我
I wonder if Toothless ever misses me?
打他的鼻子
Hit his nose.
棒耶 我得两分了
Yeah. It"s two for me.
你们这群倒霉孩子
Curse ye hellions!
竟敢亵渎伟大的斯托里克的雕像
How dare ye desecrate the statue of Stoick the Vast?
-谁啊 -斯托里克
- Who? - Stoick.
博克史上最勇敢的维京人
The bravest Viking in the history of Berk.
维京的"京"[王者]有他写的一笔
He put the "King" In Viking.
我亲爱的老伙计 我很想你
Oh my dear mate. I miss you so.
还记得那次我俩在肉食店
Remember the time we were at that meat house
有两个西哥特人打赌
and those two Visigoths wagered
我受不了把左手肘
I couldn"t hold my left elbow
放进热锅里煮五分钟吗
in a boiling pot of grill for 5 minutes?
美好的时光啊
Good times.
咳咳 戈伯
Ahem. Gobber.
嘿 孩子们
Hey, kids.
我在和你父亲的雕像说话
I was just talking to a statue
就好像他站在我面前一样
of your father as if he were really here.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧