电影《我的爸爸是森林之王(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2022-10-28 来源:旧番剧
但你们不属于历史
you"re here to be part of the future.
你们生在未来
Make no mistake, gentlemen, hair is a growth business.
别搞错了,先生们,头发是一项增值的行业
I"m afraid we"ll need to ask you for your cameras.
恐怕我们得先保管下你们的相机了
Huh?
嗯?
Mr. Kobayashi, I must insist.
小林先生,我必须再次强调
Oh.

Ooh.

This is where the magic happens.
这就是魔法产生的地方
The future isn"t toupees, no, no, no.
未来没有假发,没有,没有,没有
The future lies in growing real hair.
未来在于生长出真正的头发
We"re not talking about embarrassing hair plugs,
我们不是在谈论令人尴尬的植发
useless scalp massagers, or fancy shampoo.
无用的头皮按摩器,或者奇特的洗发水
We"re talking about genetic engineering.
我们说的是基因工程
State of the art DNA manipulation.
操纵DNA的最新进展
We"re on the verge of a major breakthrough
我们正临近于一项重大突破
that will change the lives of hundreds of millions of people...
这将改变数亿人的生活…
And make us a fortune in the process.
并且在这个过程中会给我们带来财富

猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧