电影《星河战队:火星叛国者(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧
那个长官…
Well, sir...
为什么我总是被五五开?
how come I always get ripped in half?
臭虫记下你的身份证号码了,大兄弟
Bugs got your number, big man.
上校,没人告诉我们有圈套
Colonel, no one told us it was a trap.
这不公平啊,长官
That"s not fair, sir.
告诉你个战争小秘密,中尉:
Here"s a little combat secret for you, lieutenant:
战争不讲道理 兵不厌诈
War isn"t fair. It"s always a trap.
取消你们的计划,大兵
Cancel your plans, troopers.
我们明天重来
We go again tomorrow.
抱歉,长官,您还记得吗?
Sorry, sir, but don"t you remember?
明天是“空气日”
Tomorrow"s Air Day.
要庆祝火星获得空气二十五周年
Celebrating 25 years of filtered Martian air.
空气日?
Air Day?
是的,长官
Yes, sir.
我们把火星地球化的工作做得非常认真
We take our terraforming very seriously.
没有谁会感激全球都拥有新鲜空气
No one appreciates a nice gulp of fresh air
像火星人一样,长官
like a Martian, sir.
我的机动步兵队伍里没有火星人,中尉
There are no Martians in my Mobile Infantry, lieutenant.
只有服从命令的士兵 明白了吗?
Only troopers who follow orders. Do you get me?
明白,长官
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧