电影《战鸽总动员(2005)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本

2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧

电影《战鸽总动员(2005)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本


更多内容请百度搜索:可小果
英吉利海峽
1944年5月
我想我看见了什么
I think I saw something.
稳住,伙计, 我们快到家了
Steady, lads, we"re almost home.
再飞几下就到了
Just a few flaps more
我们就在多佛的白岩壁上空了
and we"ll be over the White Cliffs of Dover.
猎鹰!
Falcon!
-五点钟方向!-向左倾斜,下降30!
-Five o"clock! -Bank left, dip thirty!
跟着我,二等兵,二等兵?
Stay with me, Private, Private?
皇家空军中校加西, 这是刚从多佛来的消息
Wing Commander Gutsy, this just came from near Dover.
没有人返航
No one made it back.
没有?但...
No one? But...
-那些是我们最棒的飞行员 -很抱歉,长官
-Those were our top flyers. -I"m sorry, sir.
-我只是报信的鸽子 -如果我们不能很快找到更多的鸟
-I"m just the messenger pigeon. -If we don"t find more birds fast,
我们都将被煮了吃肉
our goose is going to be cooked.
战鸽快飞
(仿MKM的吼狮)
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧