电影《战鸽总动员(2005)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧
但总有给一些勇敢新兵表现的机会
But there"s always room for a few brave recruits.
他们出发了,去完成另一项紧张刺激的任务
And there they go, on another exciting mission.
信鸽,我们向你们致敬
Homing pigeons, we salute you.
这个击球,伙计们,看这个
This is the shot, boys, watch this.
角落里的2号
Two in the corner.
菲里克斯
Felix.
威廉特,你介意吗?
Valiant, do you mind?
抱歉
Sorry.
菲里克斯, 菲里克斯
Felix, Felix.
我能,我能行,菲里克斯
I could do it, I could do that, Felix.
能干什么,小子?
Do what, laddie?
成为一名勇敢的新兵
Be one of those brave recruits.
展开翅膀为自由而战
Taking wing in the fight for freedom.
-我知道我行,我知道我行 -威廉特
- I know I could. I know I could. - Valiant.
我有没有告诉过你, 当我像你这么大的时候...
Did I ever tell you, when I was your age,
...我已经在法国登陆参战?
I was already on the shores of France?
海鸥师水栖旅
Aquatic Brigade, Gull Division.
要不是我的木腿, 和屁股里的弹片
If it weren"t for my wood leg and shrapnel in my poop deck,
我现在就不在这里了
I"d be out there right now.
好吧,我就是他们要找的
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧