电影《战鸽总动员(2005)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(7)
2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧
妈妈,战争还在持续, 我要去尽我的一份力
Mum, there"s a war going on, I want to do my bit.
-哦,为什么,为什么,为什么?-哦,妈妈!
-Oh, why, why, why? -Oh, mum!
再见
Goodbye.
-猎鹰会把你撕碎 -妈妈
-The falcons will tear you apart. -Mum.
-我亲爱的小宝贝儿 -妈妈,没用的!
-My dear little baby. -Mother, that"s not helping!
妈妈,说实话, 我会没事的
Mother, honestly, I"m going to be fine.
-你是个那么可爱的蛋 -妈妈
-You were such a cute little egg. -Mum.
我不再是个蛋了,是我该离巢的时候了
I"m not an egg anymore, it"s time I left the nest.
没人认为我行
No one thinks I can do this,
但这也许是我最后的机会,证明他们错了
and it may be my only chance to show them that they"re wrong.
至少在离开前吃点早饭
At least have some breakfast before you go.
妈妈...
Mum...
不,谢谢
No, thanks.
-威廉特 -嗯,那么
Valiant. -Right, then.
我爱你,再见
I love you, goodbye.
对我来说你永远是个孩子
You"ll always be an egg to me.