电影《战鸽总动员(2005)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧
遵循日内瓦公约, 作为一名军官
Under the Geneva Convention, and as an officer,
我有作为战鸽(与战俘简称同是PW)而被优待的权利
I have the right to be treated as a pigeon of war.
别害怕
Have no fear,
你会的
you will be.
把他关进笼子
Take him to the cage.
拿开你的爪子, 你们这些肮脏的猎鹰
Get your talons off me, you filthy falcons.
鸽子,可怜的小生灵
Pigeons, pathetic little creatures.
你不吃战俘吧,啊?
You don"t eat prisoners of war, do you?
吃你?
Eat you?
我是素食者
I"m a vegetarian.
你穿了件皮斗篷
Yet you wear a leather cape.
谁是你抵抗组织的联络人?
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
他们会派最好的队伍来救我
They"ll send a crack team to rescue me.
救你?你是只鸽子
Rescue you? You"re a pigeon.
你觉得你有多重要?
Do you think you"re important?
VIP,非常重要的鸽子
VIP, Very Important Pigeon.
非常不要脸的鸽子
Very Impudent Pigeon.
谁是你抵抗组织的联络人?
Who is your contact in the Resistance?
哦,不
Oh, no.
说!
Speak!
打死我也不说
This canary will never sing.
听妈妈的话, 你不能去
Listen to your mother, you can"t go.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧