电影《战鸽总动员(2005)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧
而我不得不说, 这职业实在是太好了
and I"m sorry to say, business is all too good.
请原谅, 我要去找皇家空军中校
Excuse me, got to get to Wing Commander.
-对不起,皇家空军中校!-什么事?
-Excuse me, Wing Commander! -Yes?
长官,我在什么地方报名参军?
Sir, where do I sign up?
-你是不是有点太小了?- 小翼展
- Aren"t you a bit on the wee side? - Talk about small wingspan.
有个地方招收少数勇敢的鸟类
There"s always a place for a few valiant birds.
明天在伦敦
Tomorrow in London.
我还想再待会儿
I"d love to stay,
但是有任务, 我们必须响应
but duty calls and we must answer.
准备起飞,伙计们
Beaks up, boys.
让我们乘风而去
Let"s make wind.
嘿,嘿,万岁!
Hip, hip, hooray!
嘿,嘿,万岁!
Hip, hip, hooray!
-我做了所有的事情,是不是?-你就应该干我的活
-I do all the work, don"t l? -You should have my job.
我更有才能更英俊
I"m more talented and handsome.
将军阁下!
"Herr" General!
欢迎回来, 秃鹰鬼爪将军
Welcome back, General Von Talon.
祝贺您,长官
Congratulations, sir.
-又一场胜利 -“好”,将军
-Another triumph. -"Jawohl", General.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧