电影《星河战队:火星叛国者(2017)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)

2022-11-04 来源:旧番剧
We get you, sir.
明天老时间再见,士兵们
Same time tomorrow, troopers.
解散
Dismissed.
这他妈都发生了什么?
What the hell was that about?
[火星轨道联盟基地 - 涅墨西斯号]
对这堆火星新兵蛋子意见如何?
So how about those new Martian recruits?
你都看到了,你懂的
If you"ve been watching, you know.
这里还有谁没看见的?
Is there anyone who isn"t watching?
我特么从来没见过这么屎的训练
It"s the wackiest shit we"ve ever seen on FedNet.
我称他们为失落的巡逻队
I call them my Lost Patrol.
感觉就像把送人头给臭虫吃然后重新再来
I might feed them to the Bugs and start over.
你能对一群来自火星耕田的村里娃期望点什么?
What do you expect from a bunch of Martian farm kids?
我是怎么被联邦派上
How is it that I got posted to the most uneventful colony
如此不平凡的殖民地的?
in the entire Federation?
打住
Wait.
别回答
Don"t answer that.
他们有理由让我的生活过的更惨
They could"ve made my life a whole lot worse,
考虑到我是唯一一个在职指挥官
considering I"m the only commanding officer
曾经被阿拉奇虫后突破了人类防线
ever to let an Arachnid Queen through our Terran defenses.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧