美剧《天堂镇警局(2018)》第一季第一集Part1-中英文对照台词(7)
2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧
He doesn"t litter anymore because he can"t hold things.
他再也不是垃圾了 因为他拿不住东西了
Gina, did you ever go see that shrink about your "Anger issues"?
吉娜 你有没有找心理医生看过你的愤怒问题
This one. Turns out he had an unpaid parking ticket.
这个人 原来他有一张违章停车罚单没付
Piece of fucking shit.
操蛋的混蛋
Goddamn it. This is why everybody hates us.
该死 所以大家才恨我们
Maybe PR would improve if we didn"t have to walk around
如果我们不用戴着一个皱屁眼子到处走的话
with a puckering butt-hole patch.
也许公共关系会好点
"Puckering butt-hole"?
"皱屁眼子"
That happens to be a sunset
那是我自己
that I designed myself in Microsoft Paint!
在画板里设计的日落
Personally, I like the butt-hole. It intimidates the citizens.
就我而言 我喜欢这屁眼子 能镇住市民
I mean, if anything, we should add a billy club
如果要加东西的话
being rammed right into it.
我们应该加个警棍进去
Yeah, Gina,
知道了 吉娜
I saw you put that in the suggestion box.
我看到你把这个意见放进意见箱了
The point is, nobody wants to work here.