电影《驯龙高手:归家》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)
2022-10-26 来源:旧番剧
-还有呢 -最下面是河鳟
- Yeah? - on a bed of Brook Trout.
我们都爱吃鳟鱼
We all like trout.
就算它离开了
Even though he"s gone,
我还是会给它做
I still make it for him.
很多家庭都会这么做
A lot of families do stuff like this.
这让我们铭记心中所爱
It keeps our loved ones in our hearts,
即使他们远在天边
even though they"re far away.
所以 你愿意和我一起去抓鱼吗
So, wanna help me catch some fish?
当然愿意 我们一起喂饱无牙仔
Good on yea. We gonna feed Toothless.
我不需要鱼竿 爸爸
I don"t need a fishing pole, Dad.
我会用我小小的头撞晕小小的鱼
I"ll just butt the wee fishes with my own wee head.
快来 诺芬克 一起为无牙仔抓点小零食
Come on, Nuffink. Let"s get Toothless a snack.
我们期待着能为龙准备一场传统大餐
We were excited about making a traditional dragon feast.
可我备受打击
And then it hit me.
并不是所有人都想这样
Not everyone was on board.
耶 可以用
Yes, it worked.
欣风 你在做什么
Zephyr. What are you doing?
测试我的防龙系统
Testing my dragon defense system.
你和新博克的大人们
You and all the grown ups
都在为龙准备小零食
in New Berk are leaving them snacks.