电影《最终幻想15:王者之剑(2016)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)
2022-10-28 来源:旧番剧
没有他你什么都不是
You are nothing without him.
等着重新分配的通知吧
Await details of your reassignment.
王者之剑
最终幻想
是的 陛下
Yes, Your Majesty.
尽管他们取得了胜利 但几乎可以肯定
Despite their victory all but assured.
突然莫名其妙的撤退
A sudden and inexplicable retreat.
尽管如此 我们仍有危险 陛下
We are at risk nonetheless, Your Majesty.
我们不知道他们什么时候会再次进攻
We cannot know when they will strike again.
陛下 西门传来的消息
Your Majesty, word from the West Gate.
一个自称是帝国特使的人
A man claiming to be an envoy of the empire
请求觐见
requests an audience.
陛下 尼夫海姆的使者在外面等候
The envoy from Niflheim awaits without, Your Majesty.
你好啊
Hello there.
你好
Hello!
祝你愉快
Good day to you...
还有你
...and you.
见到你们真好啊 亲爱的路西斯人
Well met, my dear Lucians.
尼夫海姆现在已经如此大胆了吗
Has Niflheim grown so bold...
派自己的总理来当特使
...that they send the chancellor himself as envoy?
而且不带警卫
And under no guard, at that?
能被伟大的雷吉斯国王接见是我的荣幸
It is an honour to be recognised by the great King Regis.