电影《蝙蝠侠:血脉恩仇(2016)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)

2022-10-29 来源:旧番剧
那批武器什么时候运到?
When is that weapons shipment due?
不对
Wait...
蝙蝠侠不用枪的
Batman doesn"t use guns.
蝙蝠侠是不用枪
Batman doesn"t.
但我会用
But I do.
我只是个会计啊
I"m just the accountant.
你闭嘴
Shut it!
这样对待女士可不太好
That"s no way to treat a lady.
这些三流混混我自己就可以收拾的
I could"ve handled these c-listers on my own.
换上蝙蝠装并不意味着你就成了蝙蝠侠
Dressing like a bat doesn"t make you a hero.
那只会让你变成活靶子
It just makes you a target.
而你用枪后和他们有什么区别
And using a gun makes you just like them.
你最好离开这里
I want you out of here.
马上!
Now!
趴下!
Down!
这远没有那么简单 对吗 萤火虫
This wasn"t a break-in. Was it, firefly?
当然没那么简单
Of course not.
他们的主子另有其人
They"re working for someone new.
谁?
Who?
这真是我的荣幸 蝙蝠侠
This is truly an honor, Batman.
我等这一刻很久了
I"ve waited so very long for this moment.
虽然不是在我所希望的场景下
Though the circumstances are less than ideal.
我们认识吗?
Do I know you?
远在天边
Intimately...
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧