电影《蝙蝠侠:血脉恩仇(2016)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(4)

2022-10-29 来源:旧番剧
阿尔佛雷德来电
亲爱的 实在是对不起 我...
Babe, you have no idea how sorry I am, but...
那我怎么办...
But, what about our...
家里有急事
Got a family emergency.
夜翼出发
Nightwing out.
你真会挑时间 阿尔佛雷德
Your timing really sucks, Alfred.
韦恩先生 您的雨林之旅似乎不合时宜
Well, your trip to the rainforest seems ill-timed, Mr. Wayne.
随着科技峰会的临近...
With the world tech summit coming up...
这里的研究短期内无法完成 班尼斯特夫人
It"s not for another week, Ms. Bannister.
我们在研究一些少见草药
We"re down here studying rare herbs
也许是医学界的革命性研究
that could prove revolutionary for medical research.
还可以为公司带来数百万的利润
And earn millions for our pharmaceutical interests.
这的确很好
All well and good.
不过为什么非得你来带队?
But why did you have to lead the team?
因为这是我的公司
Because it"s my company.
我的公司 我做主
And I can do whatever the bloody hell I want to.
韦恩先生 董事会也不是打酱油的
You still have to answer to this board, Mr. Wayne.
说实话...
And frankly...
我想我们就先谈到这儿吧
I think we"re done here.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧