电影《蝙蝠侠:血脉恩仇(2016)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)
2022-10-29 来源:旧番剧
如果你有任何疑虑
If any of you have further concerns,
可以去找卢修斯
bring them to Lucius.
我不在的时候 他完全可以替我处理一些事情
He"s more than capable of handling things while I"m gone.
哦 天呐
Oh, dear.
我倒想去任性一回 老管家
I"d watch those "Bloody hells," Governor.
小心别说漏嘴了
Don"t want to be giving yourself away.
迪克少爷
Master dick.
神出鬼没的吓人可不太有礼貌
It"s bad manners to sneak up on a person like that.
神出鬼没是我们这样的人常做的 阿尔佛雷德
Sneaking up on people is kind of what we do around here, Alfred.
开个玩笑
That"s a joke.
一点也不好笑
We are not amused.
我的心情也没好到哪去
I"m not exactly in a festive mood either.
他消失多久了?
How long has he been gone?
两周零一天
Two weeks, one day,
零十五个小时
15 hours.
又不是第一次这样
Wouldn"t be the first time.
但他从没有在不告知我的情况下
But he"s never been gone this long
消失过这么久
without notifying me in some way.
昨晚 蝙蝠灯信号亮了一个小时
Last night, the signal was up for an hour.
这周的第三次了
Third time this week.