电影《蝙蝠侠:血脉恩仇(2016)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(6)

2022-10-29 来源:旧番剧
而要是警察察觉到他消失了
And if the police are aware of his absence,
那你可以想象犯罪率的飙升
then you can be certain the criminal class is as well.
罪犯的地下活动已经很活跃了
There"s already been a sharp uptick in underworld activities.
要是蝙蝠侠再不回来
If Batman doesn"t return soon...
我知道
I know.
就会上演人间地狱
All bloody hell"s gonna break loose.
即使在你消失的时候 我也没法摆脱你
Even when you"ve disappeared, I can"t get away from you.
福克斯先生
Oh, Mr. Fox.
我们很久没见了...
I think it"s way past time we...
很抱歉 班尼斯特夫人
Apologies, Ms. Bannister.
我现在有个不能怠慢的访客
I have an important visitor who simply can"t wait.
这女人真要命!
Huh! That woman!
怎么了 爸爸
What"s wrong, dad?
班尼斯特夫人对你嚷嚷了这么年
Bannister"s been barking at you for years.
你也没有动过气
You never let her get under your skin.
也许是老了吧
Maybe I"m getting too old for this.
算了 我们先去吃点东西
Come on. Let"s get some grub.
恐怕我不能陪你去了 卢克
I"m afraid I"m gonna have to cancel, Luke.
我手头有太多的事
Too much on my plate right here.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧