电影《蝙蝠侠:血脉恩仇(2016)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2022-10-29 来源:旧番剧
近在眼前
And not at all.
你刚还怪我模仿你的穿着
And you rag on me for stealing your look.
奥尼克斯 动手
Onyx, now.
安息吧 蝙蝠侠
Rest well, Batman.
蝙蝠侠之血脉恩仇
蝙蝠侠去哪了
蝙蝠侠不像是在休假
It"s not like he punches a time clock,
不过我保证就算没有蒙面英雄帮我们
but I can assure you that the Gotham police force
哥谭市警察部队还是完全有能力
is more than capable of keeping this city safe.
保护本市的安全稳定
Even without a masked hero to back us up.
你真不会撒谎 戈登
You"re a bad liar, Gordon.
你快到了吗?
So, are on your way?
快了 亲爱的 你不知道路上有多堵
Yeah, babe. You can"t believe the traffic.
是巨弹
It"s Blockbuster!
好想快点见到你
Can"t wait to see you.
都好几周没见了 迪克
It"s been weeks, Dick.
我都快忘了你在身边是什么感觉
I"ve almost forgotten what you feel like.
我会让你记起...
I"ll remind...
那是什么声音?
What"s all that noise?
路过建筑工地
Construction.
等等 我找到一条通路了
Hold on, I think I see an opening.
路通了 科芮
Yup. All clear, Kori.
我在五分钟之内到...
I"ll be at the tower in fi...
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧