电影《红鞋子和七个小矮人(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(2)
2022-11-03 来源:旧番剧
她看起来就像个巫婆 大家都知道公主长得不像巫婆
Anyways, she wanted to teach us a lesson. So, she put a curse on us.
总之 她想给我们一个教训 于是对我们下了诅咒
And this was a nasty one,
那是一个恶毒的诅咒
that turned us into ugly little green monsters whenever people looked at us.
每当有人盯着我们看时 我们就会变成绿色的丑八怪
And the only way to break the curse is to get a kiss
而解除诅咒唯一的办法
from the most beautiful woman in the world.
就是从世上最美的女人那里得到一吻
Are you kidding me?
在跟我开玩笑吗
With this face?
就凭这张脸
Hello, your majesty.
您好 皇后殿下
Good morning ma"am.
早安 殿下
Good morning.
早安
Magic tree, magic tree let this morning be the time that you perform your duty...
魔法树 魔法树 就是今晨
...Of bringing me the shoes of youthful, eternal beauty.
请你为我变出青春永驻之鞋吧
Yes.
太棒了
Change me... Finally.
改变我吧 终于成功了
Not again! How long must I wait?!
又来了 到底要我等多久
Oh No. Clear these away!
不 把它们都丢了
Oh head down.
头断了
Oh, pull yourself together.
自己想办法接回去
Here you are.