电影《红鞋子和七个小矮人(2019)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(5)
2022-11-03 来源:旧番剧
我正在想办法解除这个 让人觉得恶心的诅咒
Listen, we need to find the most beautifulest princess to kiss us,
听着 我们得找到最美的公主献吻 才能解开诅咒
and we"ve just about run out of options!
而我们已经走投无路了
How would a beautiful woman even see you, Mr. Invisible?
可惜的是美女根本看不到你好吗 隐形人先生
What was that? Some kind of bird?
那是什么 某种鸟吗
Magic Mirror full of wisdom, who"s the fairest in the kingdom
充满智慧的魔镜啊 谁是这个王国最美的人
The woman who wears the red shoes.
穿着那双红鞋的女人
And side-note: "wisdom" and "kingdom" don"t really rhyme.
而且你刚才那句话 没有押韵
Cut the sass and tell me her name!
你少给我贫嘴 告诉我她的名字
How should I know? I don"t get out much.
我怎么会知道 我又不常出门
Well, you are the magic mirror.
但 你是魔镜啊
"Magic" is just my first name. It"s short for "Magitchard," like Richard.
魔只是我的名字 魔查的简称 就像理查
What can you do then?
那你会什么
I just reflect what I see. The truth. And the truth is,
我可以反映出我看见的 也就是事实 而事实是
that you should see yourself right now.