电影《豚鼠特攻队(2009)》Part1-中英文对照台词剧本(3)

2022-11-05 来源:旧番剧
(莱纳德·萨博的房产)
这边 先生
Right this way, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘀嗒 开始计时 斑点 收到请回话
Ticktock, we"re on the clock. Speckles, do you copy?
收到 我看到你了 达尔文 一切就绪
Ten-four. I read you, Darwin. Five-by-five.
所有通讯系统已连上
All communication systems are online.
报告位置
Status report.
我看到萨博了
I have a visual on saber.
他身着六千美元的西装 带着五万美元的名表
He"s wearing a $6,000 suit, $50,000 watch,
据红外线范围所示 他是36码的白种人
And, according to my infrared scope, hanes size 36 tighty whiteys.
萨博准备开始讲话 老兄 记住 正在计时
Saber"s about to start his speech. Remember, the clock is ticking, dude.
布拉斯特 华雷斯 你们那情况如何
Blaster, Juarez, what"s your twenty?
华雷斯收到 正在接近第一目标
Juarez here. Approaching first objective.
我们比计划提前10分钟
We"re ten seconds ahead of schedule
因为布拉斯特有点兴奋
Because Blaster is a little hyped-up.
我当然兴奋 这是我生存的价值
Of course I am. This is what I live for.
好戏开始咯
Time to get this party started.
-有活动吗 -南方很安全
- Have any activity? - Southbound is secure.
猜你喜欢
动漫推荐
免责声明:动漫番剧数据来源网络!本站不收费,无vip,请勿上当!

www.jiufanju.com-旧番剧